Overview of the Cospharm Group
Cospharm Group of companies has physical presence in Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, and South Africa and has remote operations in Zambia. The Group sells, markets, and distributes healthcare products throughout these countries and increasingly into the rest of Southern Africa.
The company started in 2010 with one retail outlet in Namibia. With aggressive focus on growth, the business have since grown to 16 outlets in Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, and South Africa. In 2014 the company ventured into generic pharmaceutical development. More than 400 products have been registered in more than 4 countries and new products are under registration with various regulatory authorities in Southern Africa. In October 2021 Cospharm Zimbabwe was licensed to manufacture liquids and package tablets and capsules.
Our goal is to be a fully integrated generic pharmaceutical company.
- First retail established in Zimbabwe
- First retail established in Namibia
- Distributorship opened in Zimbabwe
- Distributorship opened in Namibia
- Total of 6 Retail outlets
- Distributorship opened in Botswana
- Additional Retail pharmacies in Botswana and South Africa
- South Africa Applicancy licence obtained
- Diaspora Pharmacy launch
- 1 x Manufacturing Plant
- 16 x Retail Pharmacies
- 3 x Distributorship centres
- 400 x Branded generics
- 5 x Active countries